Monday, September 7, 2009

1st day of school

My updates are frequent because
- i dont have all my classes yet
- my intercambio has not started
- i dont have homework yet
- i am excited about all that is happening

...basically i have time now but dont expect me to be this good at blogging later.


i didnt sleep last night, it was too hot and loud. why are people screaming in the streets at 4 am? my arms are very sore today from climbing too. and im burnt from the beach trip (suprise, suprise). but today is a good day, my first class went well and i am really excited about it, and later we are going to sit down with maps and books and computers to lay out plans for travel

2 comments:

  1. you already had your first class? how many do you have on Mondays? Did you understand your professor ok? I know you were worried about classes all in Spanish, let us know how that was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You are doing a study abroad program right?! You look like you're having too much fun!

    I miss you!

    I leave tomorrow morning for Zambia! Yay! I can't wait!

    I will keep praying for you and thinking of you!

    Love you so much Laura Poo,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete